The OAWA would like to inform all clubs that under the new Ontario Government restrictions announced Monday January 3, 2022 and scheduled to take effect Wednesday January 5th that:
1. All clubs are advised to stop all indoor training effective January 5th.
2. These measures remain in effect until January 27th, pending notification from the Government of Ontario.
3. Outdoor activities are allowed as long as a two-metre distance can be provided for.
4. The Forge 3 tournament scheduled for January 15th has been postponed.
5. The Team Xtreme Open scheduled for January 22nd has been postponed.
6. Given this, the OAWA is currently determining the direction for the Ontario Junior Championships scheduled for January 29, 2022 in London and the Ontario Cadet Open, Juvenile Championships and U-23 Open scheduled for February 5 - 6, 2022 in Markham.
The OAWA appreciates your patience while we continue to sort out the impact of this new Public Health Order.
The OAWA will continue to keep you posted through the website and our social media platforms.