March Break Camp
March Break Camp Information
Friday March 18 – Guelph Wrestling Room, Guelph Gryphons Athletic Centre,
Eligibility: Wrestlers born 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
All participants must be up-to-date members of the OAWA
Registration form link
Cost: $50 for OAWA members
Please e-transfer payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guelph Gryphons Athletic Centre
50 E Ring Rd, Guelph
Registration: 9:00 am
Session 1: 9:30-11:30am
Lunch/break from 11:30 -1:15 (athletes responsible for own meal)
Session 2: 1:30-3:00pm
Everyone attending must wear a medical grade mask and complete the COVID
screening on the safe gryphon app. See below for link to the app.
U of G COVID-19 Screening and Vaccination
Requirements (as of March 1, 2022):
● All individuals coming to the UofG Campus are required to complete the U of G’s COVID-19 Screening Form prior to each visit:
● Visitors age 12 & older must be vaccinated & attest to their vaccination status within the U of G’s COVID-19 Screening Form
● ALL visitors are required to show the results of their Screening Form "Green Check Mark" before entering our facilities
● If you experience any symptoms on the screening form or do not feel well, please stay home
● Enhanced vaccination certificate with QR code is NO longer required
● Students/Staff/Faculty can also find the Screening Form on the Safe Gryphon app
● For Facility Rentals, please be sure that all participants on your permit are aware of the requirements of the U of G COVID-19 Screening
Masks are mandatory, view details here.
The University reserves the right to take action with respect to any individual who submits false information to the University regarding their vaccination or testing status.