NOW HIRING: High Performance Manager
OAWA announces hiring details for new High Performance Manager position!
The High Performance Manager Position will be a full time salaried position on a fixed term & will work out of Toronto with remote work being a consideration
Some key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the interpretation and implementation of OAWAʼs policies as they relate to the development of a High-Performance program.
- Develop and execute new programs designed towards enhanced athlete development, retention, and revenue generation.
- Work with Wrestling Canada Lutte ensuring alignment with the National High-Performance Program.
- Responsible for the development, organization of clinics/camps for Grassroots and High-Performance wrestlers as required.
- Liaise with Club, and University Head Coaches as needed, in relation to the development of Ontario High Performance Athletes.
- Oversee the OAWA NCCP program for all coaches
For full details Click HERE
Photo Credit: https://walterhowor.wixsite.com/walter-howor-photo