Ontario Open & Super Weekend
The OAWA will be hosting the Ontario Open Nov. 27-28th. Current plans are for the event to be a U-19 event on the Saturday and a Junior/Senior combined event on the Sunday. The weekend will also feature NCCP Coaching Workshops.
A full flyer will be available shortly, but please note:
- Due to space limitations, no spectators will be allowed in the competition. OAWA Registered athletes, coaches, officials and staff only.
- For the Junior Senior event on Sunday, WCL rules of eligibility will apply
“Athletes turning 17, 18, or 19 years of age in the calendar year of the event may compete in a Senior competition with a medical certificate, parental authorization and proof of age.”
WCL 2019 Rulebook
- All participants are required to be a current member of the OAWA or a WCL recognized Provincial Sport Organization.
- The OAWA advises that all participants be double vaccinated.
- The event will take place at the Holiday Inn in Burlington. We will put out a flyer with the hotel’s booking information for this event shortly.
- The Coaches’ Weekend part of the event will feature:
- An NCCP Competition/Introduction A workshop
- An NCCP Competition/Introduction B workshop
- Other NCCP courses and evaluation opportunities – we are just working on this.
- PLEASE NOTE: As required by the facility, all participants entering will be required to show proof of vaccination