Request for Quote - Wrestling Project
Request for quote - oawa
Project Description: Development of a Toolkit – for use by OAWA Clubs when planning Return to training/competition.
Product Goal: Develop a ‘Toolkit’ for Clubs to take to their local facilities and school administrations - show that wrestling can come back safely.
Summary of the research expected:
- Review of literature relating to return to the sport of wrestling training/competition after COVID in other jurisdictions.
- Examples may include what boarding states (New York, Michigan, etc.) have done in order to continue safely wrestling.
- Comparison to other similar sports and their experiences? (eg. Jiu Jitsu, Judo, etc.)
- Any statistics on cases/breakouts resulting
- Statistics on participation vs. cases resulting
- Information on any mitigating measures used in other jurisdictions (masks by coaches, testing, etc.)
Delivery Method: Digital- PowerPoint, Slide Show or PDF File that can be delivered electronically.
Due Date: September 15, 2021
Terms and Conditions: Author is free to publish any resulting materials, crediting OAWA as Sponsor of project.
Interested? Please contact Provincial Director, Tim MaGarrey at 416-426-7274 or firstname.lastname@example.org